Dr. Iskaros is a graduate of New York University and has been practicing dentistry since 1982. He also functions in the following capacities:
- Clinical Assistant Professor at the Implant Department in New York University.
- Clinical Assistant Professor in Mount Sinai Medical Center.
- Diplomat of the international Congress of Oral Implantologist, the first and world leader in implant dentistry.
- Dr. Iskaros is a Pankey Institute Graduate and Scholar, he had very extensive training in treating very complex occlusal (bite), TMJ, and implant cases utilizing Pankey philosophy in providing optimum oral care with solid predictable results in a very comprehensive fashion.
- Dr. Iskaros is the Vice President of the Egyptian American Medical Society, focusing on providing medical care for underprivileged residents of the U.S.A, Egypt, Haiti, and other disaster areas.
Other memberships and affiliations:
- Member of the Smile Foundation. Dedicated to improve esthetics and the well being of the public
- Member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the American Academy of General Dentistry.
Dr. Iskaros is a speaker and lectures presenter in National Dental Meetings.
Our Values and practice philosophy
Our driving force is to provide you with a lifelong smile. We pledge to provide high quality, long lasting solutions at a fair and reasonable fees for you and your family.
When you choose our practice, you choose competent, experienced and committed professionals. If you need care that is beyond the scope of our practice, we will refer you to colleagues who specialize in your area of need.
Read more testimonials.